Tuesday, September 23, 2008

First Day Of Fall

Here it is the first day of fall, Sept. 22, where did the summer go? We celebrated our first year in our new home in July, where does the time go? So many questions! We do love Manteca and all the new friends we have made. Larry uses the club house almost everyday where he uses the pool to get his exercise also have a 18 hole putting course where he putts around everyday. Living here has given Larry a freedom he did not have when we lived in Stockton, so he is a very happy camper. We are the proud grandparents of 12 grandchildren and number 13 and 14 are due in March and April of the new year, all under the age of eight. Girls! it's getting really hard to remember all the birthdays! Dad and I appreciate the job you are doing raising our beautiful grandchildren and know the job does not come easy. Just want you all to know that we love you all and look forward to the new year. Love Mom and Dad E

4 comments:

Larry & Erica Evans said...

Wow...that is late! HA! Can I come by this week?

Matt & Mandy Evans said...

so glad that you joined the bloggin world! Thanks for the great visit we had lots of fun.

Ink-Pressive Prints: said...

Love the name you chose. I am excited to be able to communicate and keep in touch with you guys this way.

Jen said...

Hi! Cool blog! I'm so excited to see you here. I just made my blog about a month ago and now all my friends are joining. I love it! Now we can keep in touch better. Love you guys!